Have you ever been afraid of somebody doing work for your home? Here at ServiceMaster First Response we care about our customers’ homes and businesses. Every one of our technician’s going into our customer’s property has gone through a comprehensive process through CrimShield to verify their crime-free background. This includes:
- No felony found in the past ten (10) years from the date of the investigation to the date of the conviction, release from custody or release from parole, which ever occurs last
- No misdemeanor found relating to or regarding violence, theft, drugs, or a person or property in the last five (5) years from the date of the investigation to the date of the conviction
- No sex crimes found
- No crimes against children found
- No pending or looming legal action found which may result in a disqualifying felony or misdemeanor conviction, as set forth above
- Any open warrant or open criminal case
Our technicians wear badges with a QR code on the front. Customers can scan the code to check the certification using their smart phone. All employee certifications are updated every year. Before we go out to a customer’s home, we will email the picture of the technician who will be arriving. That way they know exactly who to expect at their front door. This is just another way we give our customers a peace of mind.
“CrimShield believes in second chances for those that have made mistakes in their life. With that in mind, we believe there needs to be a specific time period that elapses before individuals are entrusted to what means the most to us: our family and our home. There is employment available for those with criminal histories, just not around people in vulnerable situations.”
Restore your peace of mind by calling ServiceMaster First Response for your emergency mitigation services.